Learn more at: http://www.AnimatedDiabetesPatient.com
This animation describes insulin resistance, an underlying cause of type 2 diabetes. It explains the roles of glucose and the hormone insulin in our body. Symptoms of diabetes are reviewed and various health complications that type 2 diabetes can lead to if left untreated.
Nowadays, type-2 diabetes is turning out to be common health issue among men and women at a very young age of 35 to 40 years. Diabkil capsule helps to regulate type-2 diabetes naturally.
The present day sedentary lifestyle and high stress levels have increased the number of men and women getting type 2 diabetes just between 30 to 40 years. Even though, it is stated that type 2 diabetes hits people with family history, the fact is that, even those without any family history are at higher risk of this health disorder due to lifestyle changes. The relieving news for people with type-2 diabetes is that they can rely on ayurvedic supplements to regulate type-2 diabetes. There are many magical herbs that can keep this type of diabetes under control and let us gather some information about ayurvedic supplements available for this health disorder:
Ayurvedic supplement: The ideal ayurvedic supplement called as Diabkil capsules can play an important role in providing relief to different factors that contribute towards increasing blood sugar level in diabetes patients.
Reasons for effectiveness of Diabkil capsules: These ayurvedic supplements to regulate type-2 diabetes are effective mainly because of their ingredients and here let us get into the details about some of the ingredients present in this multi-ingredient remedy for type 2 diabetes:
1. Karela is known for its anti-diabetic properties and it is highly popular among people in the name of bitter guard. Its bitter taste gives it this ability to fight against increasing insulin levels in the body.
2. Gurmar is another ingredient and the English translation for this Hindi name of this herb is ‘sugar killer. Yes, the gymnemic acid and molecule presence in this ingredient makes it an effective anti-diabetic ingredient in Diabkil capsules.
3. Neem is another herb that is known for its great bitter taste and with this taste it can work against increasing blood sugar levels like the case of bitter guard.
4. Jamun fruit is generally stated to be the ideal fruit for sugar patients and this is why it is added as an ingredient in ayurvedic supplements to regulate type-2 diabetes.
5. Bilva patra can also play an important role in keeping the blood sugar levels under control.
6. Methi is yet another ingredient with bitter taste, apart from this reason, it is a highly soluble fiber spice and these things make it the ideal ingredient in Diabkil capsules
7. Generally, diabetic patients will have some acid reflux problems and to avoid these problems sajji khar is added as an ingredient in ayurvedic supplements to regulate type-2 diabetes.
8. Haldi can ensure the healthy functioning of pancreas and it will also help in improving insulin resistance of cells.
9. Vidarikand is an ingredient that can treat dysuria, which means glucose in urine, which is commonly found in patients with high sugar content in the body.
10. Arjuna is yet another ingredient that is known for its properties to bring down blood sugar level, thereby forming part of Diabkil capsules.
As mentioned earlier, Diabkil capsules are multi-ingredient remedies and the other ingredients present in these capsules are safed musli, rasont, kachlora, kali mirch, sadaphool, jaiphal, tarvar, sudh shilajit, indrayan, bimba phal, kasondi and giloy. All these ingredients make it an effective remedy for type 2 diabetes.