Millions of men will get on the internet today and search for an E.D. pill to cure their impotence. And only thousands of men will search for a natural erectile dysfunction remedy. Though both men could ultimately cure their erectile dysfunction problem, the latter will also increase circulation levels, lose weight and add up to ten years to his life.
It has been shown that naturally treating erectile dysfunctions is the best way to treat male impotence. Men who choose to incorporate natural health remedies into their treatment plan will also reap the benefit of…
1. Enjoying better overall health.
2. Increased sexual health.
3. Losing weight.
4. Having no side-effects.
Why Circulation Cures Impotence
Over 90% of erectile dysfunction problems stem from poor circulation levels. E.D. pills solve the problem be synthetically making the arteries relax or boosting the heart rate to increase the problem. However, erectile dysfunction pills can sometime cause more harm than good if the sufferer is not in good health. And if you are suffering from E.D., there could be a greater problem than impotence you should worry about.
Thousands of deaths and cardiovascular complications have been reported after taking the drug Viagra and other E.D. pills. Though it is uncommon, there are better ways to boost circulation levels than E.D. pills.
In fact, there are well over 10 natural ways to boost circulation levels downstairs. Here is a list of 4 ways that some doctors are now using before the pill is prescribed.
Natural Erectile Dysfunction Remedy Tips
For every problem, there is usually a remedy when it comes to the body. In the case of poor circulation, you can use your diet, vitamins, supplements, breathing techniques, herbs and even hydration to cure your problem. Here are some tips that prescription companies do NOT want you to know about!
1. Your Diet – My Erectile Dysfunction Remedy Report goes into great detail of how your diet has an impact on your circulation levels. But here is a short summary about how you should modify your diet. You should stay away from high fat and high cholesterol foods. Eat simple meals that are not processed or fried. Eat a bigger breakfast, normal lunch and a small dinner. Your stomach is about the size of your fist and you should eat accordingly.
Remember that if you eat before sex, the circulation you need downstairs will be also working in your digestive tract to digest the food. It is important to eat smaller at night and before sex.
2. Zinc – Most people suffer from a zinc deficiency, and if so, you will most likely suffer from a sexual dysfunction like erectile dysfunctions. You should take a supplement of 15 to 30 mg of zinc daily. It would also be suggested that you take 1 to 2 mg of copper with zinc because the mineral interferes with copper absorption. You could notice a change in weeks.
3. Lifestyle Habits – How you live also affects your sex life. Here are some secrets to live by: stop smoking cigarettes and cigars (plaque in arteries), moderate caffeine, eat complex carbohydrates, exercise to generate a sweat, and laugh. Though you might think these are too simple; they will work wonders for increasing circulation levels.
4. Vitamin Therapy- The average diet is no longer getting us the right vitamins. For instance, most erectile dysfunction sufferers are Vitamin A deficient. Take a trip to your local store and find a quality Vitamin A supplement. Take the recommended daily dosage and you are on your way.