Latest Exercise & Fitness News
- Walking During Work Meetings Bring Benefits
- How to Exercise on ‘Rest and Recovery’ Days
- Health Tip: Treating a Charley Horse
- Weight-Free Strength Training
- Health Tip: Benefits of Fitness Boxing
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
(HealthDay News) — Training too hard or too fast is the culprit behind many exercise-related injuries, says BetterHealth. Before working out, consult with a doctor, gym instructor or coach on how to exercise safely.
BetterHealth mentions these warning signs that you should immediately stop exercising:
- Discomfort or pain.
- Chest pain or other pain that could indicate a heart attack.
- Significant breathlessness.
- A very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
Copyright © 2020 HealthDay. All rights reserved.